Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome

Hi Everyone!

This is my first day doing this blog so I guess I will catch you all up on my HCG journey! I started HCG on October 17, 2009. I did a short 23 day round & ended my round on November 10, 2009. In that time I lost a total of 22.8 lbs & 30 inches!!! I am hoping I can figure out how to post pictures on here that I took at the beginning of R1 (round 1) & the end of R1. I stayed in P3 for 3 weeks & P4 for 3 weeks. These 2 phases were difficult because my hubby was in the hospital the entire time from having his heart transplant. I managed to do pretty well considering my circumstances. When I started R2 (round 2) I was only 3 lbs over my last weight on R1. Not bad considering everything I was going through.

Today I am on R2 (round 2) P2 (phase 2) VLCD 13 (very low calorie day) & I have lost a grand total of 13.6 lbs! This diet is not easy do not get me wrong! It takes a lot of hard work & will power, but it is so worth it! I went from a tight size 18 to a little bit snug 14 after the first round! I have never been one to stick to a diet EVER until I found this! I am so thankful for my Aunt who told me about this. It truly is a one in a million weight loss regimen!

I love my diet forum friends! They are awesome group of people who are ALWAYS there to support & guide you. Not just in the diet either, but in personal issues as well. I would not have made it through the entire transplant process if it had not been for them & their love & support. I know some of you are not sure what HCG is but if you leave me a question about it, I will be more than happy to explain in more detail how this diet works.

My plan is to try to update this on a daily basis as much as my life permits! Have a wonderful & blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Annette, I'll pray for your husband to continue to do well. You've got a lot on your plate, but you seem to be handling it well. Congratulations on the weight loss. I know that's not easy either.

    Renee'
    hcgdietinfo.com as momandwife

    ReplyDelete